2013-11-11

How Can Patients With Kidney Disease Prevent From Getting Cold


1. Cold face and hot feet
Clean your face with cold water every morning and evening.Foot baths can improve the resistance of body.
2. Brown sugar and ginger tea
Boiling the brown sugar and ginger with water instead of coffee,witch can avoid and treat cold effectively.
3. Hot wind blow
At the beginninf of the cold,you can use hair drier blow temple for 3-5minutes.You can below several times per day to reduce symptoms and improve recovery.
4. Breathe hot stream
Pour boiling water into a cup and then do deep breath towards the cup until the water turn to cool several times per day,witch is benefit to the incipience of cold.
5. Massage
Rub two hands till hot and then massage the point.
6. Medicine to guard
People can take some medicine during the influenza pandemic period.
7. Gargle with light salt water
Gargle with light salt water after eating breakfast and supper to eliminate the bacteria in mouth.
I am looking foward to your reply!

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete