2012-04-18

how to quickly lower creatinine of Polycystic kidney patients

Polycystic kidney disease caused by creatinine is high due to the increase of body cysts, thereby increasing the impaired renal intrinsic cells, glomerular filtration rate decreased, renal fibrosis, the function of the kidneys excrete waste reduced, causing toxins such as creatinine gathered in the body, patients also have other physical symptoms of high blood pressure, a high degree of swelling. Which appears within the blood creatinine, urea nitrogen, urine creatinine decreased kidney filtration rate, etc., at any time threaten the lives of patients. So, polycystic kidney disease patients how to quickly drop creatinine? Let us listen to the story of Li Ping.
Background story
My name is Li Ping, Inner Mongolia, a day in August this year to finish the car home, suddenly felt tired, lumbar pain, and fever also, I did not mind. Order to buy a house to the children, money is very tight, I took several live and thought it was a tired, casually affixed Vice plaster, to eat to burn medicine, but attached a few days, the symptoms are not alleviated, walk, bend over The pain, once the toilet and saw a bright red hematuria, really shocked me. To the hospital is polycystic kidney disease, had not even heard of this disease in the rural areas.
The doctor said this is a genetic disease, back pain because of the cyst to increase traction kidney capsule, and advised me to take puncture drainage treatment, and if we do not take treatment measures, such as creatinine increase is uremia, when treatment is too late. After family consultations, we go to the best hospital for treatment, the largest cyst was 6 cm.
The doctor said the bleeding may be due to cyst rupture, infection, and at that time creatinine 343umol / L. I spend antibiotics, back pain eased, the body temperature down, but it still hurt to walk bent over. The doctor told me to do the puncture surgery, creatinine and then I am on dialysis, I had no choice but to accept the doctor's arrangements. But no improvement, his condition began in a stagnant state.
Found on the Internet,  PKD   hospital
Just as we are helpless, my daughter online found PKD   hospital, said a lot of deceptive online, I can not believe the information online, and later I received a kidney hospital in  PKD  phone, they asked in detail about my medical history, todetailed explanation of my illness, the time has passed, but my condition has not improved, no way, I try holding the attitude to  PKD  hospital. The doctors and nurses warm reception I first came to this day, I did not sleep because I was worried and on a hospital to hospital the same light to spend money but do not have any effect.
According to test results, creatinine the is 363umol / L, 6.3 cm, the largest cyst.Organized a consultation of experts, found all my questions, and to develop a comprehensive treatment program. The doctor told no cure for polycystic kidney disease drug, the only Western symptomatic treatment, the first stable condition, then topical directly to the lesion site, combined with micro-based medicine to improve renal ischemia and hypoxia, and enhanced wall of blood circulation, and promote capsule the back of the intracellular fluid absorption, reduce cyst of the oppression of the normal kidney tissue, and the gradual recovery of renal function, treatment of polycystic kidney disease from the fundamental.
After a month of treatment
I treated more than a month, back pain, walking bent over the difficult symptoms of complete remission, creatinine dropped 110umol / L, the cysts shrink to a 2CM. My excitement is a long time can not be calm. I think I was lucky, I received here, I is not looked down upon, but sincere in the eyes of everyone. Sick since I have been very low self-esteem, this month I really understand the disease, the doctors here is my savior. I know I will not be abandoned by all the people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment