2013-07-04

Can I really Stop Dialysis Treatment if I Want to

stop dialysis
Three years ago, I was diagnosed with Renal Failure which is caused by my PKD. I have been underwent dialysis for more than two years. But now I want to discontinue the dialysis treatment for I could not bear the side effects caused by dialysis any more, every night I could not fall asleep, that was very terrible. And after dialysis, I always had migraines and didn't want to eat anything. It tormented me a lot. How do I discuss my decision with my family and friends and can your therapy really help me get rid of dialysis?
There may come a time when you feel you want to stop dialysis treatment. You may feel that dialysis is no longer maintaining or improving your quality of life. It is important to know that you have the right to make the decision to stop dialysis. Many people find it difficult to talk to their family and friends about stopping dialysis, they worry about how others will feel and react.
Dialysis is a very common way to help Renal Failure patients eliminate the waste and excessive water in the body. Because there are no other efficient treatments in their local place, they have to rely on dialysis. However, some dialysis choose to stop dialysis after a period of time of dialysis treatment. It seems that stopping dialysis is considered suicide. People who stop dialysis may live anywhere from one week to several weeks, depending on the amount of kidney function they have left and their overall medical condition.
We adopt"Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy+Immunotherapy" to help patients with Renal Failure get rid of dialysis. It doesn't need Renal Failure patients to stop dialysis immediately. During the dialysis treatment, the patients will also receive our therapy which is a combination of traditional Chinese medicine and Immunotherapy. It aims to repair the damaged kidney inherent cells and recover the kidney function. In general, when the kidney function is increased to about 30, they will stop dialysis. Stopping dialysis is a step by step process. When the kidney function is recovered, Renal Failure patients can live a normal life as others do, not just a week or several weeks' time you can live.

1 comment:

  1. That is one interesting question. Having Renal Failure is really hard. The worst thing is, there are a number of patients who suffered complications after undergoing dialysis due to wrong dosage of its dialysis fluids. See it here: Granuflo Lawsuits

    ReplyDelete