2013-08-29

Creatinine Level 3.2 And Have PKD 10 Years


I have bee diagnosed with PKD about 10 years now. My treatment was mainly to treat my blood pressure, and to have a low sodium low protein diet.
Recently my blood pressure when really high and some test was done, this is how I know my creatinine is 3.2. However I am being treated for my hight blood pressure and I have to be tested once per month to see if the creatinine level will go down.
My doctor said if this does not happen I will have to consider dialysis or maybe a transplant. I have heard that the cyst can be reduce but was told that it can be painful and it does not make sense because the cyst can grow back.
However I was wondering if there are any alternative treatment this is why I was researching your sight. I do not know the size of the cysts but from a renal ultrasound done in 2005, it indicated that - and I quote-" simple cortical systs of varying sizes on both kidneys ranging in size from 1cm to 3cm. It also stated that both kidneys are enlarged, the right measuring 14.5 cm long X 7.2 cm AP and left kidneys measuring 14.2 com long X 6.4cm AP. Two curvi-linear foci of clacification are noted in the left lower ple measuring 1.0cm and 0.9cm long.
These may represent dystrophic parenchymal calcification byt can also be non-obstructing lower pole renal calculi.
Now your creatinine level 3.2 reflects your more than 50% kidney tissues have been damaged. And now you only have 30% kidney function left, this means the cysts' growth have caused the damage to your surrounding renal tissues. So timely treatment to repair your damaged renal tissues and protect your remaining kidney function is suggested for you.
At present, in most western countries, the PKD's end results are the endless dialysis or kidney transplant. However, in China, we use the conservative treatment to shrink the cysts and improve the kidney function. We apply mainly the Immunotherapy and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Besides, we also apply the traditional Chinese medical sciences, like the medicated bath, massage, acupuncture and moxibustion, pedicure, scraping therapy, Taichi etc. These are a systemic treatment to treat your disease from all aspects.
Though PKD is an inherited disease, no one can change the gene, but we can help PKD patients live a normal ife, they can attend the social party, doing their jobs, give birth to babies, live a normal life without dialysis or transplant. We can achieve this.
Here I attach the introduction of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Please find the attachment. Believe this will give you more confidence to avoid the dialysis or transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment