2012-07-08

I Recovered from PKD with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy

Name:PFAU EITAN
Gender: Male
Age:52
Country: Israel
Diagonosis: Polycystic kidney (PKD)  Renalancmia  Renal hypertension (RHR)

Why come to China?

"7 years ago It was a nightmare to me  that I was diagnosed with the BLD in a physical examination.The B ultrosound showed it's multiple cyst .The result made me so sad as if suddenly was a changed man,no mirth except the fear and upset. It is hard for me to accept that my doctor told me that Israel has no effective treatment method for it,I can only choose the dialysis or renal transplantation ."say that finished,PFAU EITAN simled.
"What's worse ,I was closed to the dialysis or renal transplantation oncemore because I was diagnosed with the Urine protein positive the first time at 3 years ago . The creatinine has been 339umol/L, BUN 20.6mmol/1 .I was unwilling towait, so I found the renaltherapychina.Then I came to China to have the treatment ." His eyes betrayed a feeling of firm.

Treatment in China

"I have had a treatment there which is not have in my country, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy with the decoction. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is so comfortble,it isn't peroral .You only need to lie down on the bed and feel the comfort like a massage.It is so amazing ,soon you feel you're running a fever ,blood flows quickly.and that day I felt I'm stronger and hunger than before."
"With a month's treatment,my blood pressure was steady,creatinine had reduced to 182 ,BUN 16.4,the biggest cyst also had reduced from 6.7cm to 4.5cm .I knew the dialysis and the renal transplantation has been far away from me."
"The service there is almost 5 stars level,and there has all kinds of facilities,the most important is you will never feel lonely ,doctors and nurses may chitchat with you like a family.The month there is precious in my life for a period of time.It brought me healthy ,warmth and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment